[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] layout

zak99 at hampshire.edu zak99 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 21 14:47:43 EDT 2003

Momentary internet access.

Jesus Christ, did Max Payne 2 actually just come out?  I completely forgot
about it.  It looks awesome, but just looking at the back of the box, I really
really doubt that I can run it.

I  actually bought x-com, in a decision to support game makers.  Game doesn't
run though, just gives an error message.  Hopefully when  I get internet next
week I can fix it.  Reviews make it sound pretty weak.

Yo,
Zak