[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] the big meeting/our meeting

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:56:31 EDT 2003

I hope you all have a chance to attend the all community meeting today at 3:45
to discuss a possible policy change in the what materials will be allowed to be
published on campus. this is coming about as a result of our meetings with
community council over the last months, and should be entertaining if nothing
else. please come and speak your mind though. its gonna be an important one and
everyone needs to be heard.

on a happier note, we'll still be having our own meeting tonight at 9:00 in the
KIVA, third floor, Library.  we'll be going over some stuff. i haven't quite
decided what yet. its a safe bet though that we'll cover some of the all
community meeting. no doubt.

- justin