[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Distribution and so forth

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 15 02:41:57 EST 2003

just for the record, i submitted all those pictures of guns. i did it for a
reason, and it had nothing to do with the things you wrote, shalin. sorry about
that though. just a little pet project of mine. i'm happy with it, but i'm
sorry that you got questions about it. i don't have an omen in front of me, but
i was under the impression aaron had put my name next to them. that was the
idea, anyway, (i thought... though i know that i asked him not to, for some
reason - they were made partially as filler, which may have been the reason).
at any rate, JACK DANIELS is awesome!! goodnight!!

- j