[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] werd

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 3 12:40:13 EST 2003

ok, are we absolutely sure that somebody threw them all out? when i was in the
mailroom last night, there were only 20 or so issues on the counter. i think
its entirely possible that they were taken, not dumped.

as for hatin' on aaron, we'll just have to see how many layout issues there
are next semester. it'll be like middle school all over again - contrast and
compare, contrast and compare...

- j