[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] werd

Michael Zole zole at zole.org
Wed Dec 3 10:29:02 EST 2003

This has happened in the past. It is enough to challenge one's faith in the
Hampshire population.

Speaking of which, here's something that occured to me last night: Hampshire
accepts mostly students who have at least some skill at expressing themselves
through the written word, right? If 1000 Hampshire students wrote *one* 700-word
article during their entire four-year tenure, we'd have enough content for four
years' worth of 20-page Omens. But they don't, because they are too busy
trashing (literally or figuratively) the work of other people.

This is why I proposed splitting editor and layout editor into separate jobs.
Being annoyed with the lazy-ass student body is itself a full-time job.

~M. Zole, former editor who at least managed to avoid becoming bitter while he
was actually at Hampshire

Quoting rlc00 at hampshire.edu:

M.Zole * www.zole.org