[Omen] thanks

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 30 03:51:24 EDT 2003

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the
community council meeting on such short notice today. aaron, mona, matthew,
renee, kathryn (kickass points! stick it to the man!), alli, rebecca, john and
of course beth (rock omen girls!) and jeff (thank you for not killing/maiming
anyone, especially). i hope i didn't forget anyone, and i apologize if i did.

i had intended to give a detailed breakdown of what happened, but its already
been done. i refer (and this will probably be the only time in my life i ever
do this) to the dailyjolt. both aaron's post and the one by michael sherrard
directly after are fine summaries of what happened, though they are filtered
through personal opinion. (thanks aaron, couldn't have said it better myself.)

personally, i hope that we'll be able to excercise a much stronger position in
terms of process next fall. today was, in my opinion, a fucking joke,
especially on the heels of a discussion in which it was more than agreed upon
by members of council that *their* process was messed up. at any rate, its
almost four in the morning. thanks again everyone. without you we wouldn't have
been able to destroy the deathstar, er, i mean... shit. is diet coke a
hallucinigen (sp)?

- justin