oops - Re: [Omen] DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

Christine Fernsebner Eslao cfe98 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:32:34 EDT 2003

Oops, that was just suppose dto go to Justin. Pretend it says "Ill-advised"
instead of "retarded." Thanks. :)

Good luck to everyone. Let me know if there's anything I can do (though I
suspect there isn't, having graduated and all).

Christine

Christine Fernsebner Eslao  |  email = cfe98 at hampshire.edu
AIM = theBakeryAttack  |  web = http://www.sushiesque.com
fancy new weblog = http://www.zole.org/sushiesque/blog