[Omen] Greetings and Salutations

Aaron F. Buchsbaum afb01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 24 00:27:45 EDT 2003

Good work Justin and everybody else involved in 10th anniversary
logistics! (Beth, Rebecca, others?)  Several things have I to say:
1.) I might be able to do some layout friday night for the best-of issue.
     Let me know what your plans are Justin.
2.) This weekend will be hectic work-wise.  If we're gonna go get chinese
or something, which sounds pertay cool, I'd like to keep the outing mildly
short.  I'm in need of sleep right now, and don't want to sacrifice too
much of it this weekend, which brings up
3.) I've got some really weird health symptoms including low blood
pressure,
slower pulse, and mild hypoventilation.  I'm going to health services
tomorrow to get checked out.  In all likelyhood it's nothing.  The only
reason I tell you this is in case I randomly don't show up to layout or
something bad like that, you might have an idea why.  Not trying to freak
anyone out here, just giving a heads up.

Methinks that's all for now.  Let's pray the last issue of the semester
isn't terribly controversial. . . . I wonder how many Final Fuck You's
we'll get?
Latre
 aaron