[Omen] Greetings and Salutations

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 23 22:25:18 EDT 2003

hi,

so guess what? we're all set. the omen birthday party is happening may 3d from
4-8. we'll have some fire, some pork and some cake. what more could you want,
except of course some level of respect at the administrative level?

we have:
- the space (library lawn. know the birch tree dead center when you look at the
yurt? ground zero people. holy god that tree will have some stories by the time
we're through with it...)

- the POs (400 to costco, 200 to atkins)

- assorted bullshit (trash barrells, a grill, tables and chairs)

- a schedule (doing the major shopping day of)

we need:
- any and all suggestions for veggie options and the shopping list. try and
think of things that would be forgotten, then email me and let me know not to
forget them. got the idea? good, cause i've been up for over a day and i'm
losing sight of my feet...

- i'll be doing my damndest to try and get the best of/10th anniversary issue
rolling tomorrow night sometime. dupes can accept it tuesday for a friday
release with the regular omen, we just need to kind of let them know that its
coming. i ball-parked it at about 32 pages, but if its more its more. they just
need to know so they have enough paper.

- also, as we are looking at a long layout weekend for those of us who'll be
available, in addition to it being the final layout, i think we should break
out for something more substantial than pizza. i was thinking chinese food. any
other suggestions?

- t shirt design for alums who show up and whoever else is around... any
suggestions? ideas?

take care,

- justin