New Leaf Fwd: Real Food students

Sara Draper sdraper at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:18:49 EDT 2018

Hi Mixed Nuts and New Leaf folks,

A colleague at Williams College has reached out to see if any Hampshire
students doing work in local food and/or food justice are interested in
connecting with students doing similar work at other schools. (See email
below; Williams is specifically participating in the Real Food Challenge
<https://www.realfoodchallenge.org/>, but I'd say anyone working on
campus food issues would be a welcome part of the conversation.) If
you're interested, email me and I can connect you with the organizers
over at Williams.

Cheers,

Sara

--
Sara Draper
R.W. Kern Center Director of Educational Program and Outreach
sdraper at hampshire.edu