New Leaf Environmental Educator position available at the Hitchcock Center

Tim Zimmerman tzimmerman at hampshire.edu
Mon Jul 9 15:35:13 EDT 2018

Sorry for any cross-postings.
- Tim Zimmerman

*_Part-Time Environmental Educator_*

Hitchcock Center for the Environment – Amherst, MA

Hourly Wage: $16/hr.

The Hitchcock Center for the Environment is seeking a part-time
environmental educator to join our growing team. We seek a person who is
skilled working with young children and has a passion for science and
the natural world.

This position is budgeted for approximately 12 hours per week during the
school year with an option to work full-time during the weeks of our
school vacation and summer camp programs (10 weeks out of the year).
Responsibilities include leading innovative, fun and nature-based
afterschool and family programs that include some weekends and evenings.

A Bachelor’s degree in education, biology, environmental education or
working toward a related field and a minimum of two years of
environmental education experience is required.

The Hitchcock Center is a nonprofit environmental education center whose
mission is to foster greater awareness and understanding of the
environment and to foster environmentally literate citizens. We are
committed to diversity, inclusion, and equity in who we are and whom we
serve: our staff, board and supporters, and the people, groups and
partners with whom we work.

*TO APPLY: SEE ATTACHED - applications due by July 31.
*

--
Timothy D. Zimmerman
Jonathan Lash Chair

Sign up for Office Hours: hampshire.maison.edu

**