New Leaf Free Trainings & Discounts through your school's PLAN membership

Sara Brown sgb13 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 1 12:17:37 EST 2018

Hampshire College is a member of the

Post-Landfill Action Network
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=2c0b851a05&e=bf13da0dab>
!

[image: What is PLAN Membership?]
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=28e828639c&e=bf13da0dab>
This means you (and anyone with a hampshire.edu email address) have access
to free resources and discounts including:
Digital Leadership Trainings

Complete all seven and become PLAN Leadership Certified!
*Sign-up and learn more here
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=65f2958ce1&e=bf13da0dab>.*
Best-Practice Manuals for Waste-Reduction

Learn from our eight project-specific manuals to kick waste off your campus!
*Read our Plastic-Free Manual here
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=b486a5a855&e=bf13da0dab>.*
Discounts on Sustainable Products & Services

For example, 40% off Klean Kanteen water bottles.
*See full list of discounts here
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=456be0a9b3&e=bf13da0dab>.*
One-on-One Advising from PLAN Staff

Wondering about waste? We got you covered. Email your campus coordinator
(below) for support and to set-up one-on-one advising calls!

To access these resources and more on our Member Hub
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=82c078cba4&e=bf13da0dab>
,
create an account by following these directions:

   1. Go to our website: postlandfill.org
   <https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=ef429cd16c&e=bf13da0dab>
   2. In the top right hand corner, click the button that says "Login"
   3. Click the big green button that says "Register"
   4. Make an account with your "hampshire.edu" email address
   5. You'll be emailed a link to reset your password. (Make sure to check
   your spam!)
   6. That will re-route you to a page with a password box. (Note: all of
   the security measures are suggestions. You can make your password as "weak"
   as you'd like!)
   7. This will auto log you on -- you now have access to the Member Hub
   <https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=d574d0c29b&e=bf13da0dab>!
   Use the buttons on top to navigate to any resource you would like.

Adina is your
Campus Coordinator!
If you have any questions about waste or your Post-Landfill Action Network
membership, put a meeting directly on her calendar here
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=dccbeef02b&e=bf13da0dab>,
or drop her a line at adina at postlandfill.org
<adina at postlandfill.org?subject=Hey%20Adina!>!

*Our Mission*
*The Post-Landfill Action Network cultivates, educates, and inspires the
student-led zero waste movement. We inform students about the waste crisis
and equip them with the necessary skills and resources to implement
solutions to waste in their campus communities. PLAN empowers our
generation to be changemakers.*
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=ce6a228bd6&e=bf13da0dab>
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=27d6a6827a&e=bf13da0dab>
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=5246444fa4&e=bf13da0dab>
<https://postlandfill.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4d7289eb2dd11c3372039ba4&id=413c1d9931&e=bf13da0dab>
*Copyright © 2018 PLAN: The Post-Landfill Action Network, All rights
reserved.*