New Leaf TODAY and tomorrow - Summer Jobs to Protect the Environment: Info Session at Smith College

Tim Zimmerman tzimmerman at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 5 13:37:47 EDT 2018

*Fund for the Public Interest*

*Thursday, April 5*
Information Table: 9:00am-6:00pm, Smith College Campus Center Lower Level
Information Session: 2:00-7:00pm, Smith College Campus Center 003

*Friday, April 6*
Information Table*:*9:00am-6:00pm, Smith College Campus Center Lower Level
Information Session: 10:00am-6:00pm, Smith College Campus Center 003

*Hiring for Summer Campaign Staff positions. Visit the table or an
information session for details and possible interview.*

Fund for the Public Interest is a national, nonprofit organization that
runs campaigns for America's leading environmental and public interest
organizations. We launched the Fund in 1982 to help find ways to engage
people on the most pressing problems of our day and turn that support
into solutions.

We work alongside groups such as U.S. PIRG, Environment America,
Environmental Action and Fair Share on a wide range of campaigns,
including protecting our environment, getting big money out of politics,
stopping the overuse of antibiotics and investing in early childhood
education.

Location:
Smith College Campus Center 003
Contact:
CORC at hampshire.edu
Sponsor:
Career Options Resource Center
<https://intranet.hampshire.edu/calendar/corc>
Time:
Thursday, April 5, 2018 -2:00 p.m.to7:00 p.m.

--
Timothy D. Zimmerman
Visiting Assistant Professor of Cognition and Education
e - tzimmerman at hampshire.edu