Fwd: Greenhouse Meeting @ Hampshire (Cole Science) FRIDAY 9:30 am (this week)

Ned Phillips-Jones nedphillipsjones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:30:29 EST 2017

Hey yall,
This orientation seems like a cool way to plug into local biodiversity
efforts and use the college's infrastructure to do so. Naya Gabriel is the
awesome NS lab manager (& wellness fair organizer). Felix is a
knowledgeable (and entertaining) practitioner involved in a lot of
sustainability-related projects in the area. I've got some spicebush and
perennial onion seeds to add to the list too.

peace,