First Meeting Tonight!

Dana Maple Feeney dmf14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 22 17:13:31 EDT 2016

Hello New Leafers Old and New,

Tonight is our first meeting of the year! We will be in Kern 202 from
7:30-8:30. This will be our weekly meeting time and place although field
trips and other events may vary.

It's true this is getting to you a little late so no worries if you
can't drop by, tonight we will mostly have some logistical chats about
what we'd like to do this year including planning field trips, picking a
date for our first eco mixer, and setting parameters for how we'd like
to structure our meetings. These will all be collective/ collaborative
formulations, as always, so do feel welcome but don't feel like you
missed out- next week there will be more activities and conversation to
dig into.

Happy Fall Equinox!

-Dana Maple & Kali & Sara

p.s. Hope to see you at the CAN (Climate Action Now) Meeting on Monday
@121 N Pleasant St. Amherst

--
Dana Maple