Pizza making workshop and sustainability discussion at the Dining Commons

Jess Wissemann jmFC at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 25 13:26:32 EDT 2016

*Learn how to make homemade pizza with Chef Michael!*

PIZZA MAKING WORKSHOP (and food and sustainability discussion!)

Please join Executive Chef Michael Boucher and Manager of Strategic
Initiatives Nicole Cardwell from Bon Appétit Management Company, for a
pizza making workshop and discussion about food and sustainability!
We'll each learn how to make dough, and have the opportunity to stretch
and create our own pizzas. Over dinner, we'll have a discussion about
food and sustainability at Hampshire.

WEDNESDAY, October 26th @ 5:00 pm

Location: Dining Commons, middle room

Space is limited. Please RSVP at http://bit.ly/hampshire-pizza and for
more information, contact Nicole at Nicole.Cardwell at bamco.com
<mailto:Nicole.Cardwell at bamco.com>

This event is on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016.
It is held at : Dining Commons - Middle Room
This event starts at 5:00pm.

This event is organized by : Bon Appetit Management Company

For more information visit http://bit.ly/hampshire-pizza or E-mail
Nicole.Cardwell at bamco.com <mailto:Nicole.Cardwell at bamco.com>