Stevie Wonder under the stars at the farm...a movie night!

Jess Wissemann jmFC at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:25:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Please help me share and promote this fun evening event.*
*Best,
Jess*

Stevie Wonder under the stars at the farm...
Outdoor MOVIE NIGHT featuring the Secret Life of Plants

THURSDAY at 8pm*

You've been working hard - time to take a break to enjoy an outdoor
movie under the stars at the farm! We'll be screening the unique 1978
documentary "The Secret Life of Plants"
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078217/> by Walon Green. The film attempts
to document the "the pain and joy plants experience and how they
communicate it" with mesmerizing time-lapse photography. Controversial
and mind-bending, it's a must see!

Bring your own blanket and a bowl for popcorn! Movie starts at dusk,
8pm. This event is open for students, staff, and faculty.

This event is on Thursday, April 28th, 2016.
It is held at : Hampshire College Farm Center
This event starts at 8:00pm.

This event is organized by : Hampshire College Farm and Ethics and the
Common Good Program

For more information E-mail farm at hampshire.edu <mailto:farm at hampshire.edu>