[Climate Justice] PLEASE READ: CJL Bail Fundraising!

Nina Levison nlevison at umass.edu
Thu Feb 27 15:51:07 EST 2014

Hello Climate Justice League!

So fundraising this short notice has been a challenge, but I was thinking
we can have a virtual tag sale. I made a Facebook event. If y'all could
just add photos of anything you're willing to donate or send them to me and
I can add them onto the page, that'd be great. Also, see if your friends
have anything they're not using and can give to the cause.

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/230865893763274/

Attend it. Share it. Post some stuff on it! All that good stuff.
Hope to see everyone tomorrow night!