[Climate Justice] meeting today 6pm plus activity goodies

mrc12 at hampshire.edu mrc12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 27 02:52:32 EST 2014

hellooooo all you wonderful bodies - -
today thursday is our weekly CJL meeting at 6! this one's a special
one because at 715 noga is going to be giving a doozy of a
presentation on the keystone xl pipeline, so we understand how exactly
to articulate our dissent (and we actually know all the reasons why it
is a real awful plan). we'll also then be making signs and posters for
the protest this weekend, so if you can't make it to the whole meeting
come to some of these lovely parts! see you in fph 106
maggie