[Climate Justice] Fwd: CT/MA/RI Regional Climate Justice Network (a diff. email)

ks12 at hampshire.edu ks12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 24 02:08:54 EDT 2013

Attached you will find all of the information on existing campaigns,
support, goals, etc. discussed in the Regional Breakout at Power Shift '13.
We have also attached some information about programs you can get involved
with!

Today we launched the CT Facebook Group-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ctclimatejustice/

The MA Facebook Group will use the existing SJSF (Students for a Just and
Stable Future) group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/405714986184290/

---------

BREAKING-

"After more than a year of campaigning, Brown's board (they actually call
themselves "The Corporation") will be meeting to discuss and likely vote on
divestment.

*Hundreds of Brown students will be marching to the meeting to make sure
they vote YES, and we'll need all the support we can get!*

If you can make it down to Providence, we'd love to march with you all.

*Friday, 25th, 2pm. Meet on the steps of the Faunce student center, on
Brown's Main Green by the intersection of Brown St. and Waterman St.*

The bigger our voice, the better our chance.

Much <3

Brown Divest Coal"

*To be removed from this LISTSERV, reply with "REMOVE". To add someone to
this LISTSERV reply with "ADD: 'name, school/organization, state, email'".

----- End forwarded message -----