[Climate Justice] 5-College Student Sustainability Meet-up - 10/6

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 2 14:20:51 EDT 2013

Hey all,

I wanted to notify everyone about a cool event organized by the Mount
Holyoke Eco-Reps taking place this Sunday.  It's a get-together for
students working on campus sustainability initiatives at all five
colleges to meet up and brainstorm together.  It would be great to get
some Hampshire representation there; I plan on going.

It's happening 10:15am-11:15am at Umass Physical Plant Building
(across from Mullins Center Parking lot)

Here's the Facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1383655098536025/

Best,

Josh