[Climate Justice] Office of Student Conduct, Rights, and Responsibilities Wants to Work with New Leaf!

oscrr at hampshire.edu oscrr at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 20 16:55:42 EST 2013

Hi There!

My name is Skye Murie (She/Her or They/Them pronouns), and I am the
Community Outreach Assistant for Hampshire's Office of Student
Conduct, Rights, and Responsibilities.

OSCRR was created last fall as a way for students to have more
knowledge about their rights as students at this college, as well as
being aware of personal accountability. Now, we want OSCRR to be used
as a community resource by students and student groups.

OSCRR is very interested in working with your student group. I am
interested in scheduling a meeting to talk more about what OSCRR does,
and what this office can do for your group. If you are interested in a
meeting, let me know, and we can decide on a time that is best for
your group. I also have office hours for OSCRR from 3:30-5:30 pm on
Wednesdays in the Prescott House Office.

The director of OSCRR is Jessica Fontaine, and she can be contacted at
jfontaine at hampshire.edu, or her office number at 413.559.6205.

We look forward to working with you!

- Best, Skye Murie

http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/oscrr.htm