[Newleaf] POWERSHIFT 2013

nh10 at hampshire.edu nh10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 11 20:50:44 EDT 2013

Power Shift 2013 has just been announced! Over 10,000 people will be
converging in Pittsburgh on October 18-21. I hope that we will be able
to have a strong Hampshire and 5-College presence there. It is an
incredible time to hear powerful speakers, attend valuable workshops,
and connect with thousands of youth that are a part of this fight.

It's a ways away, but if you want to get updates you can sign up here:
http://lnc.hr/suCC

Just something to keep in mind as we celebrate the incredible action
that took place today and prepare for our event tomorrow.

All the best,
Noga

PS. Don't forget to come to Adele Simmons Hall tomorrow at 7:30pm for
our event Solidarity with Pipeline Resistance: Dinner and Teach-In!