[Newleaf] Bulb Brigade Update

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 23 23:31:04 EDT 2012

Hello all,

We discussed this at the New Leaf meeting earlier tonight but for
those of you who weren't there...

I'm going to postpone the formal distribution mission planned for Wed.
night (tomorrow) because there is a lot of Divestment stuff going on,
you should all consider stopping by the RCC between 6pm and 8pm to
check it out.  We will instead be trying an evening mission on Monday,
Oct. 29th, 7:00pm, meet at the Library Lobby.  SO this is the new
schedule and who has volunteered so far:

1. Thursday - 10/25 - meet at 1:00pm at President?s Office for distribution
	-Tika, Tyler, Hannah, Josh

2. Saturday 10/27 - Tabling 3:00pm-5:00pm (Library Lobby)
	-Josh, Hannah, Becca, Emily K.

3. Monday 10/29 - 7:00pm meet at the Library Lobby
	-Josh, Sam, Tika, Tyler, Hannah

Also keep in mind that although I keep scheduling times to go out and
do distribution, you all are free to organize your own missions if you
want.  As long as bulbs are being exchanged, we are getting our job
done.  Thanks for all the help so far!!

~Josh