[Newleaf] Bulb Brigade Today at 4:00PM!

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 19 08:52:53 EDT 2012

Hey everybody,

We've got some awesome momentum going with the bulb distribution,
let's keep it up.  I'll be meeting anyone who can help today in the
President's Office at 4:00PM.  We're going to aim for the Library
Media Basement today, since I believe there are a lot of lights down
there that stay on all the time.  If that's not enough to occupy us,
CASA and CORC haven't been hit yet either.

Since it's raining today, you'll be even more of a hero if you come
and help out. :)

Hope to see some of you at 4!

-Just a side note, I'm going on a trip to Mt. Greylock for my field
naturalist class today, and I'm supposed to be back around 3:30pm so
it shouldn't be an issue... but if for some reason it's like 4:15ish
and I still haven't shown up... you guys should just start without me.

Thanks!
~Josh