[Newleaf] LED Bulb Brigade Meeting Time and Info

Beth Hooker bhooker at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 10 12:07:49 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your work on the LED Bulb Brigade!!!  This is
such an exciting and fun project--and a great way to get the word out
about the bulbs and the Hampshire Sustainable Revolving Fund (the SURF).

The bulbs will be available tomorrow morning (October 11), in the
President's office.  I have had 200 bulbs delivered there (they are
stored at the facilities building).

*One change:  please place the used bulbs to a box outside of my office,
in Cole 313B. *I will have a nice label on it, and there will be bubble
wrap sheaths to place the CFL bulbs in.  If I am around, stop by and say
"hi".

Josh:  do you have a handout to go with the bulb distribution?  If not,
I can modify the one I made and print some out.  Let me know.

Thanks again!
Beth

--
Beth Hooker, Ph.D.