[Newleaf] Meeting Notes 10/2/12

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 2 22:00:19 EDT 2012

Good evening New Leaf,

Thanks everyone who trekked through the rain tonight; we had a great
meeting!  Lots of good projects going on.  Attached are the notes.

Just so everyone knows, next Tuesday is October Break, so there will
be no New Leaf meeting that night.  However, we are having an
alternate meeting on Wednesday at 7:00PM for those who can make it.
This is a one time thing, because going an entire week without New
Leaf is just not cool.

Hope everyone has an amazing October Break!  See you all next week!

Josh