[Newleaf] Year Wrap-Up: CEL1

Noga Heyman nh10 at hampshire.edu
Thu May 3 19:27:19 EDT 2012

Dear New Leafers,

It was great to wrap up the year yesterday. Melia and I have passed on the torch
to our two fabulous new signers, Becca and Emily. I hope everyone will stay up
to date with their working group projects and will continue to work on those in
the fall.

Also, if you are using New Leaf to fulfill your CEL1 requirement, please make
sure that you are verified online. This will be up for two more weeks, so let
us know if we still need to verify you!

I hope you all have a fantastic summer. I am excited to come back in the spring
and see all the wonderful work that New Leaf has accomplished.

Best,
Noga