[Newleaf] Five College Consortium Take Back the Tap Pledge!

ek11 at hampshire.edu ek11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 4 21:43:57 EST 2012

Hi all-

We at New Leaf are working with Take Back the Tap to raise awareness about the
negative aspects of bottled water and to urge students to carry reusable
bottles.  As part of this effort, we've created an online pledge that we are
trying to circulate among the Five Colleges and all of the students here at
Hampshire! This should interest EVERYONE, whether you're concerned about
environmental issues, corporate accountability, health issues..etc.

PLEASE check it out, sign it, and send it around to your five college friends :)
(ignore the part where the site asks for money)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/5colleges-takebackthetap/signatures

THANK YOU