[Newleaf] UNICEF Tap Project!

ek11 at hampshire.edu ek11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 2 14:44:27 EST 2012

Hey all!

In case you weren't at the past meeting, UNICEF Tap Project is running a
nation-wide campaign during World Water Week (3/18-3/25) and I thought it would
be great for us to participate!  We will be calling restaurants in the area to
set up meetings in order to recruit them to sign up to participate (they ask
their customers to pay $1 or more for the tap water that they usually get for
free).  This will all be done during this coming week as the last day to
register restaurants is the 11th.  The first step will be a training session at
which we'll go over what to say to the restaurants and the entire general
process.  This is a really great cause, please email me back if you're
interested!!!

For more information, check out http://tapproject.org/

Thanks, and get back to me asap!
-Emily