[Newleaf] Call for sustainability projects!

Jessa Orluk jessamaeorluk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:42:56 EDT 2012

*CALL FOR SUSTAINABILITY PROJECTS!*
*
This summer, Hampshire's sustainability coordinator Beth Hooker is
compiling a 'database' of sustainability projects going on around campus.
This list will include past and present Div IIIs and independent studies,
classes, student projects, student group initiatives, faculty projects,
epec classes, etc.

As one can imagine, this list of projects on campus that examine or advance
social, economic or environmental justice will be pretty long. To
accomplish this goal, we're asking for your help! *If you know of any
projects or initiatives that fall under the 'sustainability' umbrella
please send the name of the project or the names of the associated persons
to jmo11 at hampshire.edu*. All we really need are the names of the projects
and the people--we can do the research from there and add them to the
database. Feel free to forward this email to others who may know of
sustainability projects on campus.

This database will not only be used to keep track of different initiatives
on campus, but will be a source of inspiration and engagement with the
larger campus community.

Thanks a bunch!

--
*Jessa Orluk*