[Newleaf] Fwd: New England Gov. Conference Convergence in Burlington VT!

Ashley Wolf 6atwolf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:23:43 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashley Wolf <6atwolf at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Subject: New England Gov. Conference Convergence in Burlington VT!
To: amnesty at amherst.edu, bsu at amherst.edu, greenamherst at amherst.edu,
pridealliance at amherst.edu, amherst.political.union at gmail.com,
smg09 at hampshire.edu, lp-sfc-owner at lists.hampshire.edu,
amnestyadmin at lists.hampshire.edu, ssa10 at hampshire.edu,
fuc-owner at lists.hampshire.edu, hampshireanarchistnetwork at lists.riseup.net,
newleak at lists.hampshire.edu, hsjpactive at lists.riseup.net,
students4economicjustice at lists.hampshire.edu, cannabis at stuaf.umass.edu,
stonewall at stuaf.umass.edu, saumass at gmail.com, supr.umass at gmail.com,
kagreeni at mtholyoke.edu, weber20s at mtholyoke.edu, aswinslo at mtholyoke.edu,
hart22a at mtholyoke.edu, walsh20c at mtholyoke.edu, meyer20n at mtholyoke.edu,
kagan20a at mtholyoke.edu, arbut20a at mtholyoke.edu, frees22j at mtholyoke.edu,
seto22j at mtholyoke.edu, fcgiorda at mtholyoke.edu, klbooth at mtholyoke.edu

Hello all! My name is Ashley and am contacting y’all from Burlington
Vermont in regards to the upcoming New England Governors’ Conference that
is taking place in Burlington on July 29 to 31st. This will be a meeting of
all New England governors and Eastern Canadian Premiers, including the
infamous Premier Charest.  Up here in VT students and community activists
from all over Vermont are converging to make our presence known as our
local officials discuss vital issues such as tars sands, Plan Nord, and
higher education.  Myself, as a UVM student activist, and all the other
organizers in Burlington invite y’all to come join us later this month to
organize and bring all our issues together in a convergence to explicate  to
our governors and premiers our opposition to many of their actions.  Much,
much more information about our organizing can be found on our facebook
page (https://www.facebook.com/BTVconvergence#!/BTVconvergence) .   We
really are striving to have representation from all constituencies that are
being represented at the conference especially students! Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions or would like to help organize!
Also please pass this along to any and all you think would be interested.

Solidarity,

Ashley Wolf

University of Vermont ‘12

P.S. Also here is the link to the student bloc of the convergence that we
are currently forming feel free to add yourself:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/485231391492545/.