[Newleaf] An invitation to mobilize!

Jessa Orluk Jessa at mformobilize.com
Mon Feb 20 22:56:06 EST 2012

Hello all,

The M is for Mobilize conference has heard you're doing some pretty awesome
work in the field of environmental and social justice. This email is being
sent to students organizing symposiums and lectures, designing new washer
and dryer systems, student groups actively redesigning our campus, and
centers (like the farm!) that are organizing some pretty empowering
programs. As our conference is focused on how to re-imagine ways to create
lasting, positive social change, we want to show off all of the amazing
work that community members are doing right here on campus to meet that end
(i.e. YOU).

In short, we here at Mobilize want to display some information about your
work in poster form in FPH the day of the conference (March 3, 2012). All
you have to do is send me a quick blurb about what you're project is along
with some pictures. The Mobilize team and myself will then print out the
info on a poster and, voila! Instant awareness of how you are working
towards a just and sustainable future.

If you have any questions let me know. We need all submissions by* MIDNIGHT
ON MARCH 27, 2012*.

 *Feel free to send this email to any other students or groups on campus
you know are doing great work! The more diverse range of projects we have
represented at the conference, the better!*

Thanks a bunch!

Jessa

P.S- Check out www.mformobilize.com for more info!