[Newleaf] Fwd: Video editor needed: Sustainable food systems & higher education

Marleigh Philson Higgins mph09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:00:28 EST 2012

Anyone have experience with video editting and want to help out with this
project?

If so, let me know, or email Erin Kassis directly at erin.kassis at gmail.com

Thanks,

Marleigh

----- Forwarded message from Zemora Rose Tevah <zrt08 at hampshire.edu> -----
    Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:59:06 -0500
    From: Zemora Rose Tevah <zrt08 at hampshire.edu>
 Subject: Video editor needed: Sustainable food systems & higher education
      To: sns09 at hampshire.edu, mph09 at hampshire.edu, nehFC at hampshire.edu

Hello,

My friend Erin Kassis is involved in organizing the Pioneer Valley Grows Higher
Education event happening in March, about sustainable food systems and higher
education. They need someone to edit footage from the event, which could be a
great project for a student to take on. I'm forwarding this to see if any of
you know folks who might be interested, and/ or if you could publicize it to
any listserves or groups you are a part of, (I'm thinking LFI, students who
study agriculture/ work at the farm, Rachel Rybaczuk's class, etc) that would
be super helpful!

Video editor needed: Sustainable food systems & higher education
to edit footage from Pioneer Valley Grows Higher Education event in March
http://www.pvgrows.net/
contact erin.kassis at gmail.com for details!

Thank you,
Zemora