[Newleaf] I need a ride Jill Stein's New Years Day get-together

Norman S., Jr. Bie norman_bie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 09:14:48 EST 2012

Dear Hampshire College Environmental Enthusiasts:

My name is Norman Bie, and I worked for Jill Stein's 2012 Green Party Presidential campaign, and for her 2010 Green-Rainbow Party Massachusetts Gubernatorial campaign. My partner Rachel and I are invited to Jill Stein's get-together on New Years Day at 6pm, but we need a ride to get there. We thought that there may be somebody in New Leaf who would like to attend this function who could give us a ride there.

Sincerely, Norman Bie 413-548-9584