[Newleaf] Screening Gasland (Fracking Movie)

ks12 at hampshire.edu ks12 at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 21 12:58:48 EST 2012

Hey everyone I hope y'all are having a good break. I was just talking
to a fracktivist friend of mine and we were thinking about trying to
get some public screenings of Gasland (or most likely clips from that
movie, The Sky is Pink, and an informational section to talk about
things the films do not cover). We were brainstorming spots and I said
that I would see if New Leaf would want to help host a screening at
Hampshire when everyone returns. We are also planning on organizing a
screening for Northampton too. Is anyone interested in this?

Kim Selznick