[Newleaf] Radio program Looking for speaker on Hampshire investment policy

Merrylees Turner merrylees at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 11:15:40 EST 2012

From:  Molly Turner
To: New Leaf
Re: Climate Action

I am a host on WMUA's public affairs program FOCUS. This airs at noon
every Sunday
with various hosts. My next program is December 16, a week from this
Sunday.

I would like to have any students from Hampshire who have been
involved with the divestment policy at Hampshire, the great rally on
Amherst Common last week, Bill McKibbon's 350.org or other climate
action activities participate in a broadcast 12/16.

If one or two or even three students would like to participate in a
live broadcast Sunday December 16 at noon please get in touch with me
as soon as possible.