[Newleaf] Question

Leah Grossman lrg08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 19 15:12:46 EDT 2012

Hey Justine,
Although I'm not a part of new leaf, I get their emails. I am a member of
COCD and this sounds like a perfect proposal for us (and you can definitely
work with new leaf to submit this, they are expert proposal writers!). We
fund projects that enhance campus and the campus community. Check out our
hampedia page for proposal formats. We only have two more meetings this
semester (Thursdays <tonight> at 6 in the Council office behind, but it
would definitely be something that can happen early next semester.

Hope that helps, email me if you have any other questions

Best,
Leah

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Justine Gonzalez-Berg <jurg11 at hampshire.edu