[Newleaf] Question

Justine Gonzalez-Berg jurg11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:46:55 EDT 2012

HI New Leafers!

I am wondering if you all (in then general sense of New Leaf past and present)
have ever tried to get more cigarette butt disposal containers for campus? Do
you know who I could go to if I were to try to accomplish that? I am part of a
Campus Beautification Initiative for a Social Entrepreneurship class, and we
want to try to make some change around cigarette butt disposal on campus.

If you can let me know anything about if this has been tried, or who I could try
to contact, that would be superfantastic.

Thanks,
Justine Gonzalez-Berg