[Newleaf] COMPOST help please!! You will be rewarded.

chc11 at hampshire.edu chc11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 11 21:50:10 EDT 2012

Hi everyone!
I am writing to ask you all to please please help with composting at some of the
MANY upcoming events... this entails standing by the bins and showing folks what
goes where. If you are a first year you can get CEL credit for doing this, AND
anyone who shows up to two or more will be invited to a Hillside pizza party
once the event madness subsides. YAY. There is a sign up poster in the CEL
office so if you can please stop by and put your name in, but if not send your
name, email, and telephone number to me along with the dates and times you can
work and I would be happy to put you on...
Volunteers for these events are so important as the composting is only
successful if not contaminated with non bio-ware products. It is also great for
visitors to interact with real live students. Of course you get to eat the food
at the event you help at.

Campus Visit Day- Monday,. April 16- 8am - 9am - RCC
Campus Visit Day-  Monday,. April 16- 12pm- 1pm- RCC
Multicultural overnight- Tuesday, April 17- 5:30pm- 7pm- Red Barn
Accepted Students- Wed April18- 9am - 10am - RCC
Accepted Students- Wed April18- 12pm- 1pm - RCC
Multicultural overnight- Friday, April 20 6pm- 7pm RCC
Accepted Students-Sat. April 21- 8am - 9am - RCC
Accepted Students- Sat. April 21- 1pm- 2pm - RCC
SPRING JAM- April 21 DINNER 5pm-7pm

Pleaseee let me know asap these events are coming up so soon! I know it is a
stressful time so any help will be greatly appreciated.
All the best,
Claire Crews
chc11 at hampshire.edu