[Newleaf] Environmental Column

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 24 18:27:44 EDT 2011

Hey New Leaf,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been in contact with The Climax,
Hampshire's school newspaper, and they are excited to have New Leaf continue
with the environmental column that we started last year.  We can discuss this
in more detail during Monday's meeting, but maybe be thinking if you would be
interested in writing a short article about some environmental sustainability
issue.
Any means we have of getting sustainability into the common consciousness at
Hampshire is valuable; using the school newspaper is a great opportunity.

Hope to see you all on Monday!

Josh