[Newleaf] Meeting Monday!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 24 17:15:03 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

We will be meeting this Monday, 9/26, at 7:30 pm in FPH 101.  We are still
working to figure out the best meeting day, so if you can't do Wednesdays
please try your hardest to make it this Monday.

We had a fantastic meeting last Wednesday!  It's great to see so many interested
new people and I think we'll have a lot of amazing projects to work on this
semester.  On Monday we'll be talking about the ideas that came up last week
and making goals for each project, continuing to brainstorm, and putting up the
rest of the stickers.

Hope to see you all there!

Melia