[Newleaf] Final meeting notes!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Tue May 3 20:21:21 EDT 2011

Thanks for a great final meeting, everyone!  Check out the meeting notes - we
discussed a lot of awesome things.  Here are some highlights:

This Friday, at 10:30 am, we are meeting out front of the dining hall to collect
dishes.

There is a nature walk this Saturday - meet at noon in the community garden.

The Friday after we have a meeting with Josiah to discuss sustainability at
orientation - 10 to 11 am in the Dean of Students office.

Thanks for a great semester, New Leaf!

Your signers - Andrea, Rebecca, and Melia