[Newleaf] Meeting Notes!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 29 20:31:07 EDT 2011

Hi!

Here are the meeting notes for this weeks meeting!

Some key things:

We will be tabling tomorrow in the Dining Hall!  We will be surveying students
about the salt and pepper shakers.  People who are signed up to table: Noga,
Carl, Rebecca, and Roslyn.  Anyone else who can help, please do!

We will be picking up our dish collection boxes on Tuesday morning (the fifth of
April).  Noga, Josh, Carl, Ava, and Melia will be meeting in front of the Dining
Hall at 9:30 to collect the boxes.  Come help out if you can!

Thanks for a great meeting, everyone!

Melia