[Newleaf] Government Invitation(Sept.2011,China)

summit contact at apceo.com
Sat Jun 25 19:06:39 EDT 2011

GOVERNMENT INVITATION LETTER

Dear Professor,

We are honored to extend to you our cordial invitation to:

GLOBAL ECONOMIC LEADRS SUMMIT 2011

Dates: Sept.4- Sept. 6, 2011
Venue: Shangri-La hotel, Changchun city, Jilin province, China

Hosts: Jilin Provincial Government of China
       Asia-Pacific CEO Association,Worldwide
Theme: The international technology and industry transfer under the new round of global economic restructuring

The Provincial Government and People of Jilin Province Warmly Welcome You!

Sincerely yours,

Wang Rulin
Governor
Jilin Provincial Government of China

Zheng Xiongwei
Global Executive Chairman
Asia-Pacifi c CEO Association

** VIP Treatments during the summit (The VIP qualification should be confirmed by the organizing committee):

- Free for participation;
- Free 5-star accommodations;
- Airport pick-up/see-off;
- Organized business visit & sightseeing;
- Meeting with Chinese Government leaders after confirmation;
- Speech opportunities (Should apply in advance);
- Media interview (Should apply in advance);
- Sitting on presidium or VIP seats;
- Other reasonable and acceptable requirements.

** A Formal Government Invitation Letter will be sent to you after your positive reply/registration.

Contact

Fiona Qi
Organizing Committee
Tel:+86-10-64987220  Fax:+86-10-64963611  Mobile: +86 13522643608
Email:summit at ap-summit.org    Website:http://gels.apceo.com/
Address:D1-18 Floor,Sunshine Plaza,Olympic Village,Beijing 100101,China