[Newleaf] Hampshire Landscaping meeting # 2

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Sun Jun 12 22:35:15 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,
We're hoping to have another meeting about landscaping at Hampshire. It will be
at 7 pm on Tuesday, June 14th in Thorpe House (at the Hampshire Farm, near the
CSA barn), and we'll have pizza from mixed nuts.

 Our first meeting (last week) was a  success, the five of us discussed current
efforts and got one another up to speed.  I've attached the notes from it.

The goal for the next meeting is to share ideas and knowledge, then get to work
thinking about and planning for what will happen in the fall.

-Rebecca