[Newleaf] Hampshire Landscaping

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jun 6 09:33:07 EDT 2011

Hi folks
A bunch of us have been talking to each other and to the powers that be about
landscaping at Hampshire (for example, all that wretched lawn).  I was thinking
that it would be awesome if we could all get together and share thoughts, and
figure out what has been done and what could be done.

I'm emailing this list of people because you all have either spoken to me
directly or someone has told me that you are interested in this.  So please
send this out to other people who may be interested.

I'll suggest meeting at 7 pm this wednesday (June 8th) at 7:30 pm in Thorpe
House (the white house at the farm center, by the CSA barn).  I'll get some
airphotos of Hampshire so we can draw on them.

What do you all think?

-Rebecca