[Newleaf] orientation water bottle stickers

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jul 22 12:30:42 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,
At orientation this year, we are planning to give all incoming students a
sticker to put on their water bottles.  The sticker will hopefully encourage
them to use their own water bottles instead of buying bottled water.  So, what
will the stickers look like, and what will they say? What slogan should we put
on them?

Here are some brainstorms that I had:
-a sticker like a price tag (maybe it has a bar code on it?). it  says "tap
water" on it, and the price is $0.00
-"reused since Hampshire Orientation 2011"
-"proud to drink amherst town water"

I know that you folks have oodles of wonderful ideas, so let's get thinking
about this.  We should have the wording ready by the end of next week. PLEASE
send out your suggestions.

-Rebecca