[Newleaf] Fwd: Re: sticker designs

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 22 09:50:33 EDT 2011

Hi
Who wants to help test out stickers? It should be a fun time with tape and paper
and scissors.  If anyone wants to do it this afternoon, then I will be able to
give them cookies (I even have the kosher for passover ones)
-Rebecca

----- Forwarded message from Larry Archey <larchey at hampshire.edu> -----