[Newleaf] Need Spring Jam local foods volunteers!

Marleigh Philson Higgins mph09 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 22 01:19:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,

LFI is helping to organize the serving of local food at the Spring Jam dinner
from 5-7 on April 30th.

But we need volunteers to help out! As a volunteer you will have tons of fun,
and either, scoop ice cream, serve soda, or monitor the compost, and you will
definitely get to eat delicious food!

Please let me know if you can volunteer! What ever amount of time you can give
within that 2 hour time frame will be great. Your help is much appreciated!!

Lets meet on the Library lawn at 4:45 on Saturday April 30th.

And, as always, you are all welcome to enjoy a local foods dinner next
Wednesday, 7:00, at mod 55! We will eat delicious food and make Spring Jam
compost signs! Hope to see you there.

Have a great weekend,

Marleigh